Departments and Ministries
Dear Dr. Smith
Dear Dr. Smith.
After you are with a boy and he does bad things to you, can you ask for salvation for him?
Thank you so much for asking that very important question. When you are with a boy and he does bad things to you here are the things you should know.
1. Tell your parents. Even if he says he is sorry and ask you not to tell. You should still tell your parents or some adult. You should keep no secrets for anyone who does bad things to you. Please tell someone.
2. That boy cannot be your friend anymore. If you allow him to continue to be your friend, he will do bad things to you again. The next time might be even worst than the first. Therefore, stop being friends with him immediately.
3. You cannot ask for salvation for that boy. He has to seek his own salvation. However, you can ask God to forgive him for what he did to you and you should also forgive him. At the same time, he needs to ask for his own forgiveness, that is the only way God will forgive him.
4. You are still a beautiful and wonderful person. The fact that someone did something bad to you does not make you bad, and it does not mean that you are not precious. You are still precious, wonderful, lovely and sweet. So you must still feel good about yourself.
5. Try hard not to let this boy or any other boy do bad things to you again. Stay in the company of many friends; do not go alone with any boy to anywhere. Continue to believe that you are a child of God and that He loves you still.
Thank you so much for asking this question, if you have anymore question that you would like to ask me, please, feel free to do so. God bless you and I will be praying for you.