Departments and Ministries
Dear Dr. Smith
Dear Dr. Smith,
Whilst I believe in the greater power, the creation and the reconciliation, I am struggling to understand "how the Creator came into existence"?
Christianity is a "Faith" principle. We have to accept the word of God by faith. God has no beginning and no end. Here are some biblical facts about God.
1. He was before the beginning of time (Titus 1:2)
2. His understanding has no limits (Psa. 147:5)
3. He is creator of heaven and earth (Gen 14:19)
4. He is eternal, imortal & invisible (1Tim 1:17)
5. He lives for ever and ever (Rev 10:6)
6. He is from everlasting to everlasting (1 Chro 29:10)(Ps 90:2)
7. He was, and is and is to come (Rev 4:8)
8. Job 36:26 says, "Behold, God is great, and we know Him not, neither can the number of His years be searched out".
No one knows how God came into existence because He has no beginning, this is most difficult to comprehend, but remember it's the finite trying to fathom the infinite. Totally impossible. We just have to accept Gen 1:1 "In beginning God"
I pray your faith in the Almighty will be strengthen and remember Deut 29:29 "The secret things belong unto the Lord our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever.
God bless, stay strong and when you get to heaven, talk to God about it.
For more information about Dr. Smith's services go to www.familyfixers.org