Director of Human Resource Service
JOB POSTING FOR
CLERK - PUBLISHING
PART-TIME: 24 Hours Weekly: $15.00 per Hour
DUTIES OF THE CLERK
- Work closely with the Publishing Bookkeeper to maintain inventory.
- Receive deliveries, confirm orders against packing slip, and place them into the storage room. Return damaged stock to vendors.
- Update leaders monthly of available inventory.
- Maintain, organize and tidy the bookstore and the storage room
- Prepare Literature Evangelists orders and create invoices.
- Receive book returns and prepare appropriate credit memos.
- Prepare daily sales and closing reports, and reconcile reports with the accounting reports.
- Prepare for the auditors the yearend inventory with the Bookkeeper.
- A member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in good standing.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- Highly organized, detailed, and efficient
- Proficient in English and Spanish
- Other duties as assigned
INTERESTED PERSONS must send résumé and cover letter to:
Office of the Secretariat Greater New York Conference P O Box 5029
Manhasset, NY 11030 or
E‐mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ● Fax: (516) 210-0574
DEADLINE: March 31, 2022